Straight to the point as ever, but really important to help you get the best of your wedding experience from beginning to end.
- During the day, make sure that you take to enjoy being ‘in the moment’
- Don’t get caught up in the quest for perfection. Your wedding day should be a reflection of who you are, but it is not all that you are.
- Don’t get overwhelmed. Remember the reason that you are doing this. It’s a celebration of your love for one another, and that is something to be savoured.
- Know what is important to you, and put that first.
- Remember that you can not please everyone, so focus on what is right you and your betrothed.
- Consider your environment. What is the time of year, the location? Do you need a blanket box, wellies, sunscreen?
- EAT! On the run up and on the day. You need enough energy to be able to enjoy what you have worked so hard to create.
- Remember the bigger picture; this is a celebration of love, so its destined to be beautiful. You still have to live alongside and after your wedding, so if you can’t afford to go crazy, keep it simple.
- Get it done. Finish your to-do list early. Give yourself time to really enjoy the run up, by getting things in the bag.
- Hire a Coordinator! 😉 If you don’t have a coordinator supplied with your venue, this could be the best money that you spend! No Bride or Groom want to ‘work’ on their wedding day.
Happy Planning xx